Xoom, A PayPal Service, is revolutionizing the global digital money services market by providing people with an easy, convenient and cost-effective means of sending money worldwide. We offer a secure, fast and inexpensive means of sending money, paying bills and topping up prepaid services across multiple digital platforms to both online and offline recipients in over 40 countries and counting around the world.
As Xoom’s Field Compliance Officer you will assist the Director of Compliance on a variety of legal matters, including the preparation of critical documents necessary to comply with federal and state regulatory requirements for money transmitters.
- Support the compliance program in the field by scheduling and conducting on-site foreign correspondent AML program reviews and analysis;
- Satisfy both Xoom’s risk mitigation requirements and budgetary parameters for travel Lead/participate in foreign correspondent due diligence initial (new) and risk based update reviews and analysis;
- Lead/participate in projects and provide support to team members in the areas of Foreign Correspondent follow up, Foreign Correspondent suspensions or terminations and state exams as needed;
- Manage and periodically update our BSA/AML Risk Assessment Model for Foreign Correspondents Analyze transactions and create reports using business intelligence software (Hyperion, SAS, Excel preferred) as required by management.
- 3+ years of work experience and strong knowledge of BSA/AML, OFAC, KYC;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. high comfort level with consolidating and joining data, creating formulas, pivot tables, vlook-ups, possibly macro development);
- Demonstrated exceptional analytic skills, reporting skills and effective problem solving abilities;
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills with all levels of management;
- Ability to communicate with regulating authorities;
- Must be prepared to travel (domestically and internationally)as required;
- Financial institution/money service business experience a plus Additional language skills preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- JD and/or Paralegal experience a plus.
Visit our website at: https://www.xoom.com/about/careers
For more information, click here.