To support clients in our Fleet Management and, if necessary, Corporate Finance departments.
- Review, draft and negotiate aircraft finance instruments leases, loan agreements, credit and security agreements and asset sale/purchase agreements
- Assist with other commercial transactions, as and if necessary
- Manage outside counsel on non-routine matters
- Provide project leadership
- Bachelor’s degree and Doctor of Jurisprudence degree required
- Broad experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating aircraft finance instruments and leases, loan agreements, credit and security agreements, and asset sale agreements
- Excellent writing, communication and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage outside counsel
- At least five (5) years of legal practice in a law firm and/or in-house required
- Must be licensed to practice law in Illinois (or be licensed to practice law in another state and be able to promptly obtain license to practice law in Illinois) required
- License to also practice law in New York is preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position.
To read more, click here.