The Safety and Compliance Manager is part of the Red Bull operation team based in Santa Monica, CA. The position ensures full compliance with all state, federal, local, OSHA, DOT safety requirements for the fleet and warehousing of Red Bull’s US business. The position will implement, develop and administer procedures and safety programs to ensure compliance. This role will organize and provide training to the orgainzation, make recommendations for improvement, and take corrective action where issues may arise. The position will manage the performance of the program and will provide reporting to all levels of management. In addition to Safety and Compliance management this position will play a fundamental role in the long-term success of the Sustainability Program by managing the Sustainability Specialist.
- Minimum of 5 years industry related experience.
- Knowledge of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, DOT Regulations and OSHA Standards.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Proven experience in leading large to small technical projects with demonstrated oral and written ability to communicate with team members.
- Must be approachable, teachable, a team player and drive for results.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement.
- Strong leadership capabilities to develop and motivate direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree, in Business Administration or related area preferred.
To read more, click here.